Saturday, July 25, 2020

Make it work

The cursor blinks at me at a frequency per second. It blinks at me in step with the ticking second hand of the red Titan time piece staring at me from the mantel. The longer I stare at the cursor, the more difficult it is to tame it and get typing. 

Enough is enough. I hunker down and type the first word on screen. 

I guess this is true with any problem that you face, any challenge that you encounter. The longer you stare at the problem, the bigger it looks, the bigger it grows. Instead, gather your wits and plunge headlong into tackling the problem. Sure, strategy and planning are important. But they are important only when and if you have a strategy and plan!

If you don’t have one, it’s time to make use of the best resource you have – YOU and move on without much ado!    


No comments:

Post a Comment