Monday, May 27, 2019

Late night writing!

A long, tiring day at work today. Thinking about what to write for today’s post before I hit the sack. Well, yes, writing to me is this important. I have to write my daily quota of lines, otherwise the day, I consider, is not all that well spent!

It is like your daily share of that favourite TV show that you just can’t miss, or that comfort snack that you have got to gobble down! Writing to me is cathartic, it is something that infuses energy in me, instantly! Oh and by the way, I realised that just now, because I no longer feel as exhausted as I felt awhile ago.

A walk in the woods, a conversation with a dear one, meditation – they all do the trick – rejuvenate the mind. And now I discover that writing does that too. The joy of seeing the lines writing themselves out, like they were always there waiting, silently,patiently, waiting for you to discover them- is nothing short of a miracle, if you ask me. And one more discovery (-a pleasant one),  I am no longer wondering about what to write for today’s post. It’s already written itself out, if you know what I mean. And what's more you have now read it too. And with that I sign off!

No comments:

Post a Comment